 Dacta / 276
Re: ControlLab 70909 Interface (9751?) VB.NET Class (DLL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 02:08:22 GMT

In lugnet.dacta, Yves Levesque wrote:
I just uploaded a PDF document to the "Box" url mentionned in the first message.
This document (Lego70909DLL.pdf) is a tutorial on how to make ControlLab
Interface (CLI)project in VB.NET using the proposed DLL.  It is also a reference
document that lists all Properties and Methods available from the CLI.

The document is in a preliminary stage and I will probably make some corrections
and I will also add some tips and tricks like how to add timing to CLI project
programs and how to make "One Shots" and more...

Yves

Thanks for the update.  The documentation is well written and organized.
I look forward to future updates.  If you need any help with testing or
anything, just drop me an email.

Brian