 Dacta / 262
Re: ControlLab 70909 Interface (9751?) VB.NET Class (DLL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 15:57:15 GMT

In lugnet.dacta, Yves Levesque wrote:
Hi,

Here is my first attempt to build a VB.NET DLL class to facilitate somehow the
building of VB.NET programs that talk to the old ControlLab Interface "B",
70909.

Yves Levesque.

Thanks for posting your program for others to share.  I will try and make some
time to test it out.  It is becoming quite rare to see others using these
interfaces.
I have multiple 9751 ControlLab interfaces and could do some testing using more
than one at a time.  I currently do not have VB installed at this time.
Do you have any sample programs setup for multiple CLIs that I could test for
you?
Thanks again.
Brian