 Dacta / 273
Re: ControlLab 70909 Interface (9751?) VB.NET Class (DLL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 04:00:22 GMT

In lugnet.dacta, Yves Levesque wrote:
In lugnet.dacta, Yves Levesque wrote:

Thank you Brian.  I made a mistake and corrected it I think.  So you can
download the updated file (same name) from the same url mentionned before.

But according to what your saying, it sounds good.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Yves

Brian, I just put in the BOX folder the LegoMultiCLISource.zip file that is the
Source for the Multiple CLIs test demo project.

Thank you again for your help.

The updated program works perfectly. At first I thought there was another issue
because one of the outputs (B) on the CLI with the touch sensor also went on....
but after checking the code I see you added that little surprise also (motorB on
CLI with touch sensor goes forward, motorA on other CLIs goes On Left).

Thanks very much for sharing your work.  I can definitely imagine a lot of
different applications (train layouts with automated swtiches, lego contraptions
with many lights and motors etc).

I am not a Visual Basic expert but have written some simple programs in the
past, and the ability to easily program a nice windows interface is great.

Are you planning to put together some documentation (commands, declarations,
etc)?

Let me know if there is anything that I can help you out with, testing or
otherwise.

Brian