 Dacta / 263
Re: ControlLab 70909 Interface (9751?) VB.NET Class (DLL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2010 05:00:52 GMT

In lugnet.dacta, Brian Bachmeier wrote:

Thanks for posting your program for others to share.  I will try and make some
time to test it out.  It is becoming quite rare to see others using these
interfaces.
I have multiple 9751 ControlLab interfaces and could do some testing using more
than one at a time.  I currently do not have VB installed at this time.
Do you have any sample programs setup for multiple CLIs that I could test for
you?
Thanks again.
Brian

Hi Brian, I will prepare a simple installable demo that will support multiple
Interfaces.  I will transfer it soon to the same url of the other demo and
source files from my first post.

Indeed, this interface is pretty old.  But for fixed automated project layout,
it is still interresting especially if we can take control of multiple CLIs for
big layout.  The quantity of IOs is the main interest.  And a PC makes a much
more powerfull brain than an RCX or NXT.  It is supporting all 9V devices
(motors, switch, rotation and other sensors), the same as the RCX.

BTW, I tested the two installable demos already posted, in my brother's PC which
has Win7 and everything is working.

I did not yet finished the error trapping.  This is only a first version...

Thank you for your interest.  I am looking forward to hear from your test
results.

Yves.