Re: [CW] The Lapidarium
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 19:30:04 GMT

Wow, James, that sounds intriguing...

I'd love to hear more. In fact, I just made up some more.

I have a feeling that one of my magicians (not in the present; at least
seventy years back) had gained his amazing power (either directly or
indirectly) from the six gems that were in his possession. When he realized he
was growing old, he knew he must not leave the gems unattended lest they fall
in the wrong hands; so he took under his care 5 young apprentices, and trained
them well. On his deathbed, he divided the gems among them. The last and most
powerful gem - the true secret of his powers - he took with him to the grave.

The magicians became later known as the Big Five.

(I hope you don't mind, I just reevaluated my Big5 history (all in my mind
till now) and saw how much the gems fit in... so this is a renedition.
Whaddaya think?)

-Shiri