    [CW] The Lapidarium —James Howse
   I've been able to translate some of an ancient text Erik found in his recent travels. He now understands some more of what happened to him a little while ago in Nihon and shudders at the thought of the magnitude of the plots underway. The ideas (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: [CW] The Lapidarium —Jeff Johnston
     (...) Wow. This is kinda bizarre, because it's very similar to a storyline that I myself was going to do before Castle World got started. (I've more or less set that one aside to bring a tighter focus onto the Sain/Batu storyline). The plot involved (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: [CW] The Lapidarium —Shiri Dori
   Wow, James, that sounds intriguing... I'd love to hear more. In fact, I just made up some more. I have a feeling that one of my magicians (not in the present; at least seventy years back) had gained his amazing power (either directly or indirectly) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: [CW] The Lapidarium —Tony A. Rowe
   In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes: ----8< snip snip (...) I think it sounds like a fine springboard for a series of stories. One of the apprentices could find his master's tomb (which they all thought was impenetrable) has been disturbed (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: [CW] The Lapidarium —Shiri Dori
   (...) Ho wow. I didn't even think of such a thing. In my "at the present" CW story, the apprentices have been magicians for a long time (no, I won't tell you who they are! But you can guess a few, maybe...) and altho' their stories are unknown, the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)