 Castle / 9394
Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:55:10 GMT

Mookie wrote:

<snip>

I've been slapped in the face many times by people around here. I won't
go into who or why though I'll say they've surely reduced my input on
many things here, and these are people who I thought were my friends...
Most recently I got jumped on because I stated I didn't want wall packs
released, all of a sudden I was the anti-christ because I had a
different opinion than someone else. I've got a pretty thick skin so
this didn't even phase me really... at least it didn't feel like the
stabs in the back I've gotten from others..  I just walked away shaking
my head... and let them battle it out, I won't deal with that crap on
here anymore. I get enough crap in my everyday real life.. I don't come
here to get more.. I come here to escape it.. which isn't possible
lately :(

Hi Tamyra,

Actually I wouldn't have replied as the Tom's way, but my thoughts are
pretty same about this kind of "cry baby attitude". Actually you already
revealed the trick: "having a thicker skin". And not having great
expectations, if I may add another. This is our spare time activity,
which we perform to relax, so there is no need to value anything here
more than necessary. I had posted a message(1) before, for another
reason but quite related to this subject I think.

By the way, there is at least one person who reads virtually every post
from you, in which the groups I subscribed at least. I know you from the
days of RTL, and I try to read every post from the older friends..:-)
And thanks for the email answer to my question about salaries. I assume
that you answered it by email to not kill my thread..:-) But no need for
the hassle, I'm a big killer of threads, too..:-)

Selçuk

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=6658