 Castle / 815
Re: Golden Tap Inn posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:39:02 GMT

Very nice!  Very nice site overall!

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
   http://theForce.net
      "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful
      than you can possibly imagine."

Dan <Blackened@visi.com> wrote in message news:FLqnr1.9s4@lugnet.com...
I just got two rolls of film back with more pics of my castle creations.
Seeing as I just spent the last week laying out a 32 page mailorder • catalog at
my job, I wasn't too excited to spend more hours posting all of the pics, • but
at least I got a couple of my Inn up.  I'll post more after the holiday my
brain recovers from the computer-induced haze!

Dan

The Inn pics are posted here:

http://www.visi.com/~blackened/gallery.html