 Castle / 781
Re: Golden Tap Inn posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 13:44:35 GMT

I hope you recover soon and post more pics!!! I noticed in your Inn
something somewhat close to what I've been thinking of doing and I
wasn't sure how it would look, now I'm definately going to try it on
what I am going to start building this weekend! of course I'm not going
to say just what it is till I'm done building!

Do you have it hinged to open like your Farm? I really like the way that
one opens up to get to the inside.
Let us know when you've got more pictures up!

Tamy

Dan wrote:

I just got two rolls of film back with more pics of my castle creations.
Seeing as I just spent the last week laying out a 32 page mailorder catalog at
my job, I wasn't too excited to spend more hours posting all of the pics, but
at least I got a couple of my Inn up.  I'll post more after the holiday my
brain recovers from the computer-induced haze!

Dan

The Inn pics are posted here:

http://www.visi.com/~blackened/gallery.html

--