 Castle / 787
Re: Golden Tap Inn posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:19:16 GMT

http://www.visi.com/~blackened/gallery.html
Do you have it hinged to open like your Farm? >>
-Tamy

Speaking of the farm, I've been wondering about something.  Does anyone know
what you call that style of architecture with the black lines on white walls?

It can be seen specifically here:
http://www.visi.com/~blackened/castle/stable.html
http://www.visi.com/~blackened/castle/Inn2.html
http://www.visi.com/~blackened/castle/barn.html

and on the cover of Bill and Mary's book (I've built this one):
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6000

So, what's it called?  When we moved here, we looked at apartments with this
style. That's the only time I've really seen it up close, and I loved it but
never knew what to call it.

Ben Roller