 Castle / 773
Subject:
Golden Tap Inn posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 05:40:13 GMT

I just got two rolls of film back with more pics of my castle creations.
Seeing as I just spent the last week laying out a 32 page mailorder catalog at
my job, I wasn't too excited to spend more hours posting all of the pics, but
at least I got a couple of my Inn up.  I'll post more after the holiday my
brain recovers from the computer-induced haze!

Dan

The Inn pics are posted here:

http://www.visi.com/~blackened/gallery.html

Re: Golden Tap Inn posted
In lugnet.castle, Daniel Siskind writes:
I just got two rolls of film back with more pics of my castle creations.
Seeing as I just spent the last week laying out a 32 page mailorder catalog at
my job, I wasn't too excited to spend more hours posting all of the pics, but
at least I got a couple of my Inn up.  I'll post more after the holiday my
brain recovers from the computer-induced haze!

Dan

The Inn pics are posted here:

http://www.visi.com/~blackened/gallery.html

Wow.  That is fantastic.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

Re: Golden Tap Inn posted
In lugnet.castle, Daniel Siskind writes:
I just got two rolls of film back with more pics of my castle creations.
Seeing as I just spent the last week laying out a 32 page mailorder catalog at
my job, I wasn't too excited to spend more hours posting all of the pics, but
at least I got a couple of my Inn up.  I'll post more after the holiday my
brain recovers from the computer-induced haze!

Dan

The Inn pics are posted here:

http://www.visi.com/~blackened/gallery.html

Ohmigod.

Beautiful.

I'm in shock.

And I remember why I never put a web page up with my own
castle creations ... they just don't compare.  However, I see
plenty of wonderful building methods I plan to crib demonstrated
here.  Thanks =)

Wonderful stuff, Daniel.

Re: Golden Tap Inn posted