 Castle / 799
Re: Lego/playmobile ramble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 02:17:22 GMT

Boy the Target here in Lawrence, KS has a whole isle dedicated to
Playmobile.   Well, Playmobile on one side, Lego and the copy cats on the
other.

Tom

"Tony Kilaras" <kilaras@speedus.com> wrote in message

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ...
In lugnet.castle, Tony Kilaras writes:
I can't find any place that carries Playmobil anymore. Toys R Us hasn't • in
at least a decade.

That's funny. Playmobil is carried everywhere here (Miami). There is a a
Playmobil department at my local TRU across from LEGOs. Ditto at all my • local
Targets, which sell Playmobil next to the LEGOs.

I'm from the New York City area. I remember Playmobil being quite common
when I was younger but I see none now.

There is also the Playmobil
Fun Park in South Florida which carries the whole current range and a • little
more. There are also Fun Parks in Germany and Greece.

Greece? Really. Whoa, I have to check that out.