 Castle / 763
762  |  764
Subject:
Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:32:51 GMT

[FUT lugnet.boats]

Scott-A wrote:

BTW : I bought my nephew a playmobil boat. It came with a working
motor, so he could use it in the bath. Why do Lego not do this?

FYI, in case it has not been mentioned in awhile, the Playmobil boat
motor fits very nicely in the stern of the LEGO floating boats.  ;-)
Also, if you have a friendly neighborhood toyshop, they might order a
"replacement" boat motor for you.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX