 Castle / 5880
  Re: Making Pikes

(...) I had a good time tinkering with Lego (okay, okay, playing with Lego, stop twisting my arm) last night. Best visually sans color is the lightsabre with a spear in the other end. No huge out-of-proportion pieces. Is there a black lightsabre (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) The Star Wars A-Wing has two of them in black. JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) Even longer, the little Xteam hangglider has some slightly longer ones in black as well...they might work even better, not sure. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) I believe the Emperor's cane is also one in the SW Sith figure pack. John (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) For the non-purists, I may have just stumbled upon another solution. I was walking past the coffee machine here at work, and noticed they have small black straws for stirring the coffee. I picked on up, and thought "that would fit a minifig (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) have (...) The Naboo swamp has four dark gray ones for the stap fighter thingies. Sean (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) No (...) I (...) matching (...) live (...) And the A-Wing has black 4 stud long rods, which I will be adding soon to my sales page, along with many dark gray rods as well. Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) Appologies for coming into this discussion a little late, but I've found a good way to create pikes involves taking a lance, adding a technic peg to the end without guard, and adding a spear to the end of that...makes a decent length weapon. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) The technic connector has seen more use of late for this find of stuff (pikes and naginata). Not as heavy looking as the one-by-one round, nor as gaudy as the chrome lightsabre handle. I think the lightsabre blade/peg/spear works better than (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) I'd certainly have to agree with the appearance difference...however, if you're doing a scene with pikemen inside a shielded area with other soldiers around them, then no-one will be able to notice the handguard...and it does make it easier (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)