 Castle / 5842
Re: Update on my village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:14:41 GMT

I think it is a tremendous effort you've put into a fabalous work of art.
Well, I'm just trying to put my admiration into words.
Very nice!!!
(wish i had such a collection of bricks...)

Daan

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Well, here's how it's looking now... got about half of it done (really more
than that I expect, considering the buildings had to be built and the hardest
part of the landscape is done) Check it out at:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/town3pre.cgi

DaveE