 Castle / 5838
Re: Update on my village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:28:22 GMT

Good work Dave!

I actually wanted to ask you about the way you approached building the
hill for the stream.  I like to sculpt landscapes around my dioramas,
but I'm not sure I've hit on the best strategy yet.

I tend to only build hill slopes in increments of a full brick, mostly
because of the limited availability of green plates.  Do you use
plate-increment slopes?  If you use brick-increments, how do you make
roads look good, since they're necessarily plate-sloped?

How high is your hill, and how many bricks, roughly, do you think went
into it?  What are good sources for the green, grey, brown and tan
bricks and plates you use?

Thanks!

Jeff

Daniel Siskind wrote:

Very nice village Dave!  I can almost see the dramas taking place with all the
different types of buildings represented and I can't wait to see it populated!

Dan