 Castle / 5843
Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:42:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:
that he's not a single-piece of feldercarb like Sebulba.

Aha! Finally I "hear" someone else use my favorite Battlestar
Galactica term - I don't feel so alone anymore.  :-)

I was over at James Brown's place last night, (trading some pieces)
and you should see...   James - Is it OK to mention it publicly?
After-all, this thread started with info. being released early.

Heh... Sure.  I'm willing to bet that what Steve's refering to is
my prototype work for a Battlestar model.
I'm in the prototyping & testing stage of building a 1/2 scale replica
of the studio model for the BS:G.  I'm guessing it will be around
3 feet long or so.
Prototyping will stop and real work will commence as soon as my
blueprints arrive in the mail. :)

A good bet, but I was ALSO refering to your "Mercenary HQ Monsterpiece"
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/mhq/  I'm surprised your "release"
thread  http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=3920  isn't longer.  A very
impressive model, even if you feel you still have some finalizing to do.
The flickering firelight in the kitchen is the kind of special touch that
really "makes" a model.  (Did you get Raven's tent taken down in time?)

SRC