 Castle / 3920
3919  |  3921
Subject:
My latest monsterpiece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:49:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

(wow, I feel inadequate posting this on the heels of Dan's Bloodstone Keep, but
I was gonna do this tonight anyway...)

I've put up a set of temporary pics of my latest fortress, the Mercenary HQ.
There are still a few details to complete, but it's in the 95+% done now, so I
feel comfortable announcing it.  I hope these pics will only be up a month or
so, at which point I'll have a chance to take better ones, under better
lighting, and turn out a polished web page.

*bandwidth warning!* --> These pics are all 1024x768, and uncropped.  The only
favour I've done you is not putting them all on 1 page.

I've been working on this for slightly over a year, and some of the pics show
it... It's amazing how a digital camera really picks up that dust... :/

Here they are:

  http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/mhq/

Let me know what you think,

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.