 Castle / 4017
Re: My latest monsterpiece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:21:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Duncan writes:
James,your castle is fantastic!  I particularly loved the details:  The
cascading waterfall feeding the moat, the bunkbeds, the weapons racks, etc.
Loved it!  I originally saw your post on the weekend, but my slooooow computer
at home was not up to your pictures.  I had to get to my work computer before
I could really check it out.

If I had to make a suggestion, I would liked to see some people running around
in your castle.  For me, the story telling aspect of lego is where the fun is,
and the minifigs give your creation the "lived in" look.

Yah.  When I do the finished pictures, it'll be lived in.  I'm hoping to get
to it within the next couple of weeks, pending weather.  My schedule is
finally calming down after the last little while, so I'll have more time to
put into html-ing.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.