 Castle / 3921
3920  |  3922
Subject:
forestmen target piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 04:04:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

Does anyone know if the target piece from 6054 (Forestman's Hideout) is
included in any other sets (it is the yellow 2x2 round tile with the bullseye
decoration)?  How about the shields with the deer pictured on them?  I have
about 8-10 forestmen from my pre-dark ages and cannot figure out which
forestmen sets I had, if any.  I may have received them in some kind of trade,
but I think that I did have some forestmen set due to the number of castle wall
pieces (in grey) that I've found.

Thanks,

Toki