 Castle / 5162
Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 20:31:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leah Cardaci writes:

Since deciding three months ago that I finally had enough bricks to start
building my realm, I have been working on my first serious Castle MOC in
years. Aquana Pynora is the home of the mysterious Arlow who far in the past
of my current storyline, helped to found Auren.(one of my realms)I had made
the firm decision I would not post pictures of Aqua Pynora until it was
finished, and, of course, changed my mind the week I finally got a digi cam.;-
)
(SNIP)

Next I plan on building some rooms for Arlow to keep all his animals, and a
library.

PLMKWYT
-L

COOL!  I love the mural, that's a really good idea and very well done. =)  I
like how the different sides of the building have different elements and
colors, that's really interesting.  Looking forward to the stories. =)

~Nathan