 Castle / 5170
Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 00:23:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey Leah,

Great job!! •  Thank You!
The mural looks very cool, much potential for the story behind it. (My story-
radars are always up, have you noticed? <grin>)

We'll have to see... In the storyline Aquana Pynora is eventually partially
destroyed, (I don't really know the who what or why for the destruction.)and
is much later rebuilt into the private residence of the king of Auren.

For some strange reason, I found myself building the Pre-Auren version and
not the current version as I intended. (I didn't really care though, I was
having too much fun, and happy that my builders block was finally gone :-) Now
I've started having some interesting ideas for some stories in the past as
well as the present.

Now, I'm just wondering, but you sent me descriptions of all your characters
*except* for your sig-fig, is that intentional? LMK.

I glad to know you received my e-mail, my ISP kept disconnecting :-/ I was a
little tired and having trouble thinking of clear way to explain the reason
for the time difference between Arlow and the other characters.

-L