 Castle / 5174
Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 00:54:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

leah ~

  this is gorgeous!  ~so artisticly done!  containing the story in the
walls of your structure is a stroke of brilliance!  and those character
portraits are exquisite!! arlow is a great character and i love the shots of
him stargazing and relaxing with the cats. aquana pynora is a beautiful name. •  <blush> Thanks so much!

  at my first viewing of all the pics, i was drooling over every gorgeous
detail!  on my second viewing i was trying to look in the windows.  where
are more interior shots? <drool> aren't you going to invite us in?  ;-)
Well, I needed so many exterior shots to catch all the details, that I
decided to have one post for the pics of the exterior, and a second post for
the pics of the interior. I should post the next set of pics tomorrow.

-L