 Castle / 5160
Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 19:59:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Since deciding three months ago that I finally had enough bricks to start
building my realm, I have been working on my first serious Castle MOC in
years. Aquana Pynora is the home of the mysterious Arlow who far in the past
of my current storyline, helped to found Auren.(one of my realms)I had made
the firm decision I would not post pictures of Aqua Pynora until it was
finished, and, of course, changed my mind the week I finally got a digi cam.;-)

Here is the front:

Often you can see people waiting outside for an audience with Arlow in need
of medicine, advice, or some other help. The mural in the close-up is the
cause of much speculation, as most of the people who know Arlow have never
seen a desert and dark gray stone is far too rare in their area to be used for
a whole castle.

Here is one side:

Each of the four styles of building are gifts from different people Arlow has
helped.

And details of that side:

Here is the other side:

Each of the four styles of building are gifts from different people Arlow has
helped.

And details of this side:

Here is the back:

I had intended to have a black and brown tree on each side, but only had one
pair of brown half corners, so I "borrowed" the idea of having tree stumps
built into a building from Jeff Johnston's "Red Fox's Den" (1)

Here is a picture of Arlow sitting in his favorite chair with his wildcats:

Next I plan on building some rooms for Arlow to keep all his animals, and a
library.

PLMKWYT

(1) you can see "Red Fox's Den" at:
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura/index.html