 Castle / 5162
    Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora —Nathan McDowell
   (...) ) (SNIP) (...) COOL! I love the mural, that's a really good idea and very well done. =) I like how the different sides of the building have different elements and colors, that's really interesting. Looking forward to the stories. =) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora —Leah Cardaci
   (...) cam.;- (...) Thanks! (...) I"m working on it. Right now though I'm busy just playing around with my Mavica, trying to take some pictures of all my (many) characters, and finishing some of the vital back-story. -L (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)