 Castle / 4970
4969  |  4971
Subject:
Gallery Stuff (Cale's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 02:55:14 GMT

Check out these cool minifigs by Cale Leiphart:

Wow! I like them a lot. Looks like we've got another recruit to the Dark Side!
I'd love to see what's under that horse's mask! Looks great...
And Renee, with that scar... (not Scar, of course ;-)
Looks like Acer got a hat.

So Cale, when are you joining CW? Huh?! :-)

-Shiri