 Castle / 4986
Re: Gallery Stuff (Cale's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:44:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Check out these cool minifigs by Cale Leiphart:

Wow! I like them a lot. Looks like we've got another recruit to the Dark Side!
I'd love to see what's under that horse's mask! Looks great... • I'm lad yu like them.
And Renee, with that scar... (not Scar, of course ;-
Like Jeff said, its a hair thing not a scar.  I can understand the mixup
though.  The pictures were done on my scaner witch has certain limits.  I'm
curently looking for a good quality camera to post better pictures.  Renee is
my first atempt at painting on a mini fig.  I think i might repaint her at some
point to add more detail and fix some misteaks.
Looks like Acer got a hat.
He's had a hat all along.  I just alternate betwwen the blond hair an the hat
from time to time.  And his nickname is still Acer,  But his full name is Jarod
Holland.

So Cale, when are you joining CW? Huh?! :-)
Actually I sent Pawel a note about a month ago, and i've been meaning to drop
you a line now that your running the temp site but have been a little too busy
lately.  So yes i do want to join.

-Shiri