 Castle / 4978
Re: Gallery Stuff (Cale's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
Sorry Shiri, but that's a normal horse from the Wild West Indian sets. Wow,
you just got contradicted twice in the same post :0)

Oh, well, duh. Goes to show how much my brain is frying now that school's out.

ps Yes I am still around, I'm not pulling a Craig/Pawel on you guys, I've just
been studying for exams (last one on Monday, YAYY) and I just started a new
job, so I'm gonna be back, as soon as I make enuf $$ to finally buy the KK
castle.

LOL! "Pulling a Craig/Pawel"?! Hehe...
Can't wait to see what you do with Leo's pieces!

-Shiri

  ~ hey!!~

  later ~ craig~