 Castle / 4972
Re: Gallery Stuff (Cale's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 03:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:

Shiri Dori wrote:

Check out these cool minifigs by Cale Leiphart:

And Renee, with that scar... (not Scar, of course ;-)

*Is* that a scar?  Or is it just supposed to be hair dramatically
falling over half of her face- sort of a more pronounced version
of the face Pawel used for Verneer?

Hmm, you're right, looks like that's what it is.
(I'm just way too absorbed in my own stuff, so everything has to connect to
mine somehow. ;-)

-Shiri