 Castle / 4970
Subject:
Gallery Stuff (Cale's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 02:55:14 GMT

Check out these cool minifigs by Cale Leiphart:

Wow! I like them a lot. Looks like we've got another recruit to the Dark Side!
I'd love to see what's under that horse's mask! Looks great...
And Renee, with that scar... (not Scar, of course ;-)
Looks like Acer got a hat.

So Cale, when are you joining CW? Huh?! :-)

-Shiri

Re: Gallery Stuff (Cale's)
Check out these cool minifigs by Cale Leiphart:

And Renee, with that scar... (not Scar, of course ;-)

*Is* that a scar?  Or is it just supposed to be hair dramatically
falling over half of her face- sort of a more pronounced version
of the face Pawel used for Verneer?

Re: Gallery Stuff (Cale's)
Check out these cool minifigs by Cale Leiphart:

And Renee, with that scar... (not Scar, of course ;-)

*Is* that a scar?  Or is it just supposed to be hair dramatically
falling over half of her face- sort of a more pronounced version
of the face Pawel used for Verneer?

Hmm, you're right, looks like that's what it is.
(I'm just way too absorbed in my own stuff, so everything has to connect to
mine somehow. ;-)

-Shiri

Re: Gallery Stuff (Cale's)