 Castle / 4969
Re: Temporary Castle World site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 02:43:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Ravi Mohan writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
I'll get prelim pics up earlier if possible-i guess my non castle creations
and captions and wall paper can wait!!!What info do u need for castle world???

Basically, only your name... (gosh)
But it's pretty nice (and considerate towards Shiri, aka Rusty) if you have a
pic and a name for your sig fig (1). If you also have a description (i.e.
minimum a paragraph, not three words), include it and I'll give the guy a
character page too. Hopefully every sig fig will have a page with descriptions
one day, but... not today.
Optional things to add is your website (not everyone has it when they join,
that's OK), and any other creations you have.

-Shiri

(1) It's considerate 'coz then I don't have to rewrite the HTML code when I
put in the pic. TIA ;-)