 Castle / 4238
Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 14:23:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

As for things I'd like to see-- is there any interior? If so, I'd love to see
it.
-Shiri

Yes there most definitely an interior and it will be fully furnished with
usable rooms and walkways.  Furthermore, the whole donjon can be broken
down into multiple distinct structural sound pieces.
But that will have to wait till next week when I post - part of the
reason is that not all the interior is completed.
KK