 Castle / 4236
Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:53:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kung-Khoon Quah writes:
Here it is ... Next time I will not wait till midnite.  Getting sleepy
here ...  The link for Kumamoto Castle MOC is ..

Excellent attention to detail, I especially like the roof design.  I can't
wait to see the interiors...Very good photography as well... I really like
your combination of colors...

Credit for the inspirational photos that helped me complete the project
goes to Mr. Yasuyaki Oka who has a web site for castles listed here ..

http://www.tooshi.naniwa.osaka.jp/siro/english.html

This is a great link with inspiring photos and great detail...

Stay tuned for the next installment next week. (earlier time)

I am looking forward to it!

Enjoy !!  =)
KK