 Castle / 4235
Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 04:22:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kung-Khoon Quah writes:
Here it is ... Next time I will not wait till midnite.  Getting sleepy
here ...  The link for Kumamoto Castle MOC is ..

Credit for the inspirational photos that helped me complete the project
goes to Mr. Yasuyaki Oka who has a web site for castles listed here ..

http://www.tooshi.naniwa.osaka.jp/siro/english.html

Stay tuned for the next installment next week. (earlier time)
Enjoy !!  =)
KK
Wow... It's all big... and huge... and cool!  I'm sure the minifig that owns it
is very happy!
Alan