 Castle / 4228
  The Eastern Invasion begins...

... tonite at midnite. You won't be disappointed !! The Eastern Invasion begins from the Land of the Rising Sun. The Year is 1600...The Keicho Era... The Place is Kyushu, Japan... The Setting...Fuedal Japan It is a legendary time ...Samurai warriors (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion begins...

(...) <snip a whole lot> Wow! Sounds great, I can't wait!!! (too bad I'll be out of town for the next few days, I'll be dying to see it!) -Shiri (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion begins...

(...) ~ yumm! i feel like the waiter just read me a list of great dishes at my favourite restaurant! now, i'm looking forward to being served! i've enjoyed what i've seen so far, kung khoon! later ~ craig~ (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion begins...

I can't wait to see it. I'm working on my own Japanese castle, so I'm very excited to see what you put together. I loved the last one. (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion begins...

(...) Thanks to all especially Shiri, Craig and Justin for the very kind and enthusiastic reception. With this kind of response, a fella can't help staying with the castle theme and building them all day. Been taking photos all morning and afternoon (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

Here it is ... Next time I will not wait till midnite. Getting sleepy here ... The link for Kumamoto Castle MOC is .. (URL) for the inspirational photos that helped me complete the project goes to Mr. Yasuyaki Oka who has a web site for castles (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build) !

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) Wow... It's all big... and huge... and cool! I'm sure the minifig that owns it is very happy! Alan (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) Excellent attention to detail, I especially like the roof design. I can't wait to see the interiors...Very good photography as well... I really like your combination of colors... (...) This is a great link with inspiring photos and great (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) I love all the little details, like the white bricks sticking out... and the little balcony... Excellent job, keep it up! I can't wait for the next installment! As for things I'd like to see-- is there any interior? If so, I'd love to see it. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) Yes there most definitely an interior and it will be fully furnished with usable rooms and walkways. Furthermore, the whole donjon can be broken down into multiple distinct structural sound pieces. But that will have to wait till next week (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) excellent job of recreating the castle. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to interior pics. John Gramley (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

Wow, what a piece of work! I'm not building on quite the scale you are, or the authenticity, so I quite respect what you've been able to accomplish here. I have a couple notes, both from my own experience buiding a small multistory keep more or less (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) Thanks for this very detailed and analytical reply. I enjoyed reading it. (...) I will be putting some of these techniques on my webpage to be launched in 2 weeks devoted to Building Japanese castles with Lego. (...) Oops !! I got tired of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)