 Castle / 4232
Re: The Eastern Invasion begins...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 19:59:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, KK Quah writes:

The Eastern Invasion begins from the Land of the Rising Sun.
... tonite at midnite.

Thanks to all especially Shiri, Craig and Justin for the very
kind and enthusiastic reception.  With this kind of response, a fella
can't help staying with the castle theme and building them all day.
Been taking photos all morning and afternoon now and I am getting to
the final posting set.  Should be done in the next hour .. Wait! just
one more to highlight the corners .. and one more to ....
When I do post I would be interested in what elements of the castle
someone would like more details on.  That way when I launch my website
I can tailor it a little to the audience.  Thanks in advance !

KK