 Castle / 3811
Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 06:23:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
If memory serves me right, those were supposed to be Celts.  I was not very
happy with their portrayal.

Tony

Ahh, Celts!  Now it makes sense (light bulb above head)  All these years I
thought they were making fun of Scots, but instead they were just doing a bad
portrayal of Celts.  Thanks for the clarification.
-Chris

Excuse me?  You must be joking... Scots *are* Celtic..

~Nathan

Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts