 Castle / 3248
Re: [CW sort of] BIG new update to my web page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:52:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Tony,

Great Job!
Your stories are really interesting and I can't wait for more...
(Ugh, Todd, when are you gonna patent that 'way cool' button? ;-)

Thank you very much!

I hope Leo rises against his spoiled brother ;-)
(j/k ;)

Time will tell...

And is Catzilla related to DaveE's chicken? <grin, duck, run>

-Shiri

No, but he may be related to DaveE's Marmalade:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/midtown.html

Tony