 Castle / 3247
Re: [CW sort of] BIG new update to my web page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:01:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony A. Rowe writes:
I have just created the first images and fictions for my little section of
Castle world!  Click below and click on the section that shouts [NEW!] at you
in red:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule/9142/lego.html

The main page is very temporary (hence the "Short description..." and "Current
Projects" stuff).  These took a lot of work, but I am pretty happy with the
photos.  Don't miss the Great Swamp, you can only reach it from the main page.
You can get to all the other pages from links within other pages (did that
make sense?).

Enjoy, and LMKWYT...

Tony

Tony,

Great stuff I like it a lot.  I really like your Wizards.

From know on I am keeping the pictures of my cats attacking my Town :-)

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/