 Castle / 3241
Re: [CW sort of] BIG new update to my web page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:50:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony A. Rowe writes:
I have just created the first images and fictions for my little section of
Castle world!  Click below and click on the section that shouts [NEW!] at you
in red:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule/9142/lego.html

The main page is very temporary (hence the "Short description..." and "Current
Projects" stuff).  These took a lot of work, but I am pretty happy with the
photos.  Don't miss the Great Swamp, you can only reach it from the main page.
You can get to all the other pages from links within other pages (did that
make sense?).

Enjoy, and LMKWYT...

Tony

Very good! The teaser for the Amber Castle is great. Very interesting
characters. Nice job on the backstory. I enjoyed the way you have mixed certain
parts of "real" Castle Lego history with your own story.

       -L