 Castle / 2471
  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) On the other hand, I think its important to get some of these issues out into the open. If Craig and Pawel have one idea for the map and everybody else has different desires, there's going to be a lot of wasted work and a lot of disappointed (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) Good lord, could you be any more impatient and ingracious! All Pawel and Craig are trying to set certain is the map grid as a whole. Thats it! You can create the rest any way you wish. Everything done collectively has to have a few (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(Sorry about other, incomplete post) To put what Richard said in different words: Pawel and Craig are not trying to enforce anything on you. The only rules they are putting forth are the 3 C's: Cooperation, Creativity, and Courtesy. (Or is it (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) This is my main focus. Having an organized method of scaling CW only makes sense if this is your goal. But scale does not denote finitude. Within a framework which exists largely as a common convention only, you can do whatever you like. How (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) You are absolutely correct, and I apologize to all for losing that courtesy. (It's been a long week, but I know that's no excuse.) (...) Then maybe I'm misunderstanding Pawel's posts about Realms, and how many we are given and how we qualify (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) Who is trying to dictate anything? I've offered suggestions, that's all. (...) If I see something that I think could improve CW, why shouldn't I offer it up as a suggestion? Who is hurt by that? (...) Well, that's the big question, isn't it? I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) I can't speak for both of us, but I will anyhow;) Everyone is offering suggestions and giving us feedback. This makes our work better, and the final outcome more broad and flexible. Sometimes it's easy to get tunnel visioned about something, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) I will apologize too, Jeff. I am sorry if I made comments that irritated you. I am not actually trying to get under your skin or over on you about anything. I am just calling for a "cooling of our collective heels" until the map is done. BTW, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)