 Castle / 2347
Re: [CW] Too many wizards???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
In lugnet.castle, Franklin W. Cain writes:

Unfortunately, in the "army" (actually, population)
that I'm building, I've already got a dozen or so wizards,
most of them "bad guys", and I'm in the process of making
a few more.

Remember that the chief goal of CW is for everyone to
have fun, and while one person may have fun having an
indestructible army of warrior-mages, it won't be fun
for the people who have to deal with them.

Which is why people can turn down Battle requests and can come up with a
mutually beneficial outcome.  :)

So I personally don't think your cadre of wizards is a
problem unless you want each of your wizards to also be
the most powerful mages on the planet.  This is especially
true since your army has other weak points - it's size,
for example.

I'd say the more wizards you have, the less powerful the average wizards are.
I would not bar powerful leader mages, though.

Jeff