 Castle / 2347
  Re: [CW] Too many wizards???

(...) Which is why people can turn down Battle requests and can come up with a mutually beneficial outcome. :) (...) I'd say the more wizards you have, the less powerful the average wizards are. I would not bar powerful leader mages, though. Jeff (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Too many wizards???

(...) Yep.. I think this is probably the best thing about castle world... If I post an army of 550,000 mephisto-equivalents all with dragon steeds and each with his own magical mech and pistol, I'm still no more powerful than anyone else, because (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)