 Castle / 2341
Subject:
[CW] Too many wizards???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:53:53 GMT

In a message in another thread,
someone made a comment that we should not have
too many mages/wizards in our armies.

Unfortunately, in the "army" (actually, population)
that I'm building, I've already got a dozen or so wizards,
most of them "bad guys", and I'm in the process of making
a few more.

Also, I've got several of the Lego dragons,
in addition to some "dragon younglings" [1]
as the aerial force for my army.

The single largest "uniform" contingent that I've got
is about 12 to 16 or so Dragon Master soldiers
(a year or so ago, I hit a Kaybee Toys here in the mall
when they had all their remaining stock of a DM polybag set
on clearance sale...).

I have 30, 40, MAYBE as many as 50 or so soldiers total,
no more than a half-dozen or so of any one "type"
(except for the DM soldier mentioned above).

Thus, as I see it, if I want to build an army worthy of
(in-character) respect, I'm stuck with using the wizards
and dragons as the main source of strength for my army.

Comments?  Feedback?  (But, please, no flames... ;-)

Thanks,
Franklin

[1] - Take one alligator/crocodile, one pair of dragon/bat wings,
      and two 1x1 tiles w/ clip.  I'll post pictures someday. . . .
      I still haven't gotten a digital camera for my own.

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!

Re: [CW] Too many wizards???