 Castle / 20976
Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 00:51:46 GMT

Steve,

Cool, I've passed word along to Marc Nelson to update the roster for you.

While I encourage people to use their flags on non CCC MOCs (I even put my CCC
colors on a space dropship), I'd also like to make clear that no one should feel
limited to only use their CCC colors on MOCs in the Castle Room which are not
part of the display.

thanks

Magnus