 Castle / 20981
Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:48:01 GMT

Hi all,

If anyone still has yet to let me know their flag colors, please let me know
ASAP, specifically by midnight tonight. Marc Nelson and I are trying to get some
kind of name/flag type display thing going.

thanks

Magnus