 Castle / 20954
  Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

Greetings all, There's less than 3 weeks til BrickFest! I apologise for not putting this together earlier, but I wanted to let all Castle builders know that the we will continue with the Classic Castle City flag system we had last year. Marc Nelson (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

(...) ... (...) I'm planning on bringing a catapult (evil siege engine). All I have are yellow flags (at least that's all I can find), so I'd like to have my unique flag to be two yellow flags. Thanks Steve Hassenplug (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

Steve, Cool, I've passed word along to Marc Nelson to update the roster for you. While I encourage people to use their flags on non CCC MOCs (I even put my CCC colors on a space dropship), I'd also like to make clear that no one should feel limited (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

Hi all, If anyone still has yet to let me know their flag colors, please let me know ASAP, specifically by midnight tonight. Marc Nelson and I are trying to get some kind of name/flag type display thing going. thanks Magnus (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)