 Castle / 20954
20953  |  20955
Subject:
Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:03:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings all,

There's less than 3 weeks til BrickFest! I apologise for not putting this
together earlier, but I wanted to let all Castle builders know that the we will
continue with the Classic Castle City flag system we had last year.
Marc Nelson Jr., whose brainchild the flag system was, will be unable to attend
this year but he has been kind enough to up date the flag site.

The idea with the flag systen was to identify buildings in the CCC town display
by a distinctive flag unique to each builder. This means we can put the MOC
cards around the outside of the setup rather than in the middle of the city. And
it also looks really cool.

If you contributed to the layout last year and will be bringing stuff this year
too, I'd encourage you to use the same colors as last year (but if you want to
change just let me know). If you didn't bring MOCs for the CCC display last year
but will be contributing MOCs this year check out this link to chose a two flag
combo which (which no one else has already chosen) you'd like to add to your
MOCs. Note that you are expected to provide the flags yourself.

http://www.lugnet.com/~326/bfdc05/roster

If you're bringing MOCs for the CCC layout, do remember to let us know in
advance by filling out a MOC card. Include the words "CCC" on the MOC card to
let us know that your MOC is meant for the CCC display.

Hope all this make sense to the newbies, Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks

Magnus