 Castle / 20953
Re: A goat. Sometimes I'm close to despair.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:43:07 GMT

Hello!

Thanks.

The udder
is very clever. Butt, you do know that goats have only two teats, right?

Hehe, yeah. But only when I had uploaded the picture and was looking at it I
realised that, hm, goats have merely two teats....

Have you tried using skeleton legs? I know they
have "toes" and all, but...

The problem with everything that small is: How to attach it?

Do you think the whole animal is too big? or, did you just mean the head
compared with the body? Because pygmy gooats really do look about that goofy.
Here's a link to a drawing of one:
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~pazzani/4H/PygmyParts.gif

Cute... Actually I meant the head in comparison to the body, AND the whole
animal. It's too big to possibly pass for a pygmy goat :-)

Bye
Jojo