 Castle / 20977
20976  |  20978
Subject:
Ulmaris Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 18:45:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

We am proud to present to you:

Ulmaris Castle

Post-Mod Gallery

These pictures are only of the exterior of the castle. Interior shots will come after Brickfest when I don’t feel so much like a chicken with my head cut off.

Ulmaris Castle boasts
-truly concentric design
-2 port cullis
-draw bridge
-2 gatehouses
-salley port with dock
-stables
-kitchen
-blacksmith
-well
-2 cisterns
-barracks (room for 22 soldiers)
-smokehouse (reused)
-storehouse
-3 bedrooms
-1 great hall
-library
-study
-3 kinds of archer loops (Siskindian, Carnian, Savatarian)
-large amount of modularity (for model transportation)

Christina did much of the interior work, as well as the garden in the courtyard. All in all we am very pleased with the results. Well worth the months of planning and the month of construction.

Enjoy and please let us know what you think!

--Anthony & Christina